I created Inspire Healing in 2015 when I first qualified as a Reflexologist.
I began my working career in Marketing and spent several years working in offices but eventually the stress took it's toll and I knew this wasn't the career path for me.
I enrolled to study Reflexology with Louise Keet at the London School of Reflexology and I was fascinated at all the different ways Reflexology can help people!
I have since been working with clients from all backgrounds and I have been continuing to develop myself by attending many different courses as listed below.
After working with clients for many years, my passion is now empowering women to take control of their hormonal health, fertility, and menstrual cycles.
- Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology (London School of Reflexology, 2015)
- Hot Stone Reflexology (Sally Earlam, 2016)
- Facial Reflexology 1&2 (Ziggie Bergman, 2016)
- Advanced Facial Massage (Ziggie Bergman, 2016)
- Aromareflex (Complementary Therapy College, 2016)
- Reflexology for Fertility (The Natural Fertility Clinic, 2016)
- Kinesiology Foundation Course (The Academy of Systematic Kinesiology, 2017)
- Reiki Level 1 & 2 (London Reiki School, 2018)
- Abdominal Sacral Massage (The School of Abdominal Sacral Massage, 2019)
- Hypnobirthing Diploma (KGH Hypnobirthing, 2020)